Robert Nicholls controls the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all eBooks in which he is noted as the author. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use eBook
Subject to your payment of the applicable price (including where oﬀered by Robert Nicholls for free) and compliance with the restrictions set out below, the other terms of this Disclaimer and the eBook Download – Terms and Conditions (click link to access or visit https://robertnicholls.online), Robert Nicholls grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to:
- download a copy of the eBook;
- store and view an unlimited number of copies of the eBook on not more than three (3) desktop or notebook computers;
- store and view an unlimited number of copies of the eBook on not more than three (3) eBook readers or similar electronic devices; and
- print a single copy of the eBook solely for your own personal, domestic and non-commercial use.
You must not in any circumstances:
- publish, republish, sell, license, sub-license, rent, transfer, broadcast, distribute or redistribute the eBook or any part of the eBook;
- edit, modify, adapt or alter the eBook or any part of the eBook;
- use the eBook or any part of the eBook in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law;
- use the eBook or any part of the eBook to compete with Robert Nicholls, whether directly or indirectly; or
- use the eBook or any part of the eBook for a commercial purpose.
You must retain, and must not delete, obscure or remove, all copyright notices and other proprietary notices in the eBook.
The rights granted to you by this disclaimer are personal to you, and you must not permit any third party to exercise these rights.
If you breach this disclaimer, then the licence set out above will be automatically terminated upon such breach (whether or not Robert Nicholls notifies you of the termination).
Upon the termination of the licence, you will promptly and irrevocably delete from your computer systems and other electronic devices any copies of the eBook in your possession or control, and will permanently destroy any paper or other copies of the eBook in your possession or control.
Digital rights management
You acknowledge that this eBook is protected by digital rights management technology, and that Robert Nicholls may use this technology to enforce the terms of this disclaimer.
If you have bought or received a copy of this eBook from any source other than Robert Nicholls, or other agents duly authorised by Robert Nicholls, then that copy is a pirate copy. If this has happened to you, please let Robert Nicholls know by email to email@example.com
You can buy or obtain a genuine copy of the eBook from https://robertnicholls.online
The eBook contains information about the subject matter of interest. The information is not advice and should not be treated as advice.
You must not rely on the information in the eBook as an alternative to legal, medical, or financial advice from an appropriately qualified professional. If you have any specific questions about any such matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in the eBook.
You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in the eBook.
Whilst Robert Nicholls endeavours to ensure that the information in the eBook is correct, he does not warrant or represent its completeness or accuracy.
Robert Nicholls does not warrant or represent that the use of the eBook will lead to any particular outcome or result.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Robert Nicholls excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to eBooks in which he is noted as the author, and the use of this eBook.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law; or
- limit or exclude any mandatory rights that you have as a consumer under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding provision; and
- govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
Robert Nicholls will not be liable to you in respect of any:
- losses arising out of any event or events beyond his reasonable control;
- business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or.
- special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Robert Nicholls’ logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to him; Robert Nicholls does not give permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of his rights.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.